The beginning

Hello, my name is Ryan H! i will be making this blog for school. A blog is for anyone to share their thoughts or talk about anything they want to and also to meet new people. On this blog i think i will be sharing my work and be sharing how school is going on right now. A few things about me is i am big sports fan, I love baseball and football. My favorite football team is the Detroit Lions, im crazy right? Also i have been a big Chicago Cubs fan for a few years now, (so happy they are doing well right now). This blog could help me in the future by if i am trying to get a job at a place and they google my name and this blog pops up it could be the difference in the other person that might get the job.lions

22 Comments

1. Nice, good job Ryan but cowboys gonna get the super bowl hahah.

Reply

2. this is a really good blog Ryan, but why do you like the lions and the cubs?

Reply

3. I like football also and I play for SPMS football

Reply

4. I like the picture of Marvin Jones

Reply

5. I also like the Deroit lions to.

Reply

6. I picked your post because i like NFL my favorite team is the 49ers.
    Why do you like the lions.

Reply

7. I stopped at this post because my favorite team is the Detroit lions too. you think they are going to make it to the playoffs?

Reply

8. I agree that learning blogging can help you in getting a job and I like how you showed the purpose of a blog. Do you think the Cubs really have a chance this year, and if yes, what about the infamous Curse?

Reply

9. I like football. How will this help you in the future?

Reply

10. i like your post because i like football also. I am a sports fan too as well.

Reply

11. nice post i am a big sports fan too but i do have a question what job would you want as you get older

Reply

12. hi! Ryan H i stopped at your post because im a big sports fan too!! i was wondering why do you like the Lions because they are not as great as the 49ers.

Reply

13. I like the Detroit Lions too, who’s your favorite player?

Reply

14. how long have you played football?

Reply

15. I like the Chicago Cubs too. Who is your favorite player?

Reply

16. why do you do like the Detroit loins

Reply

17. what job would you like when your are older? also i thought your choice on the Detroit lions was a good one

Reply

18. Why is your favorite team Detroit Lions.

Reply